1. Effects Of A Curse
□ Closes the doors or your blessings.
□ A life of struggle and stagnation
□ Causes a life of barrenness
□ Cause premature/mysterious death
□ You cannot succeed in any matter
□ You work hard but still struggle
□ Cause a man never to increase or expand
□ Makes people to be attacked from every side
2. How to Receive Spiritual Power
Acts 4:31, Acts 8:1, Acts 2:4
1 Samuel 16:13
A believer without power may not accomplish much, to influence and command things in the spirit.
Being baptized with the power of the Holy Spirit.
To become a great intercessor, you need power.
Jesus promised not to leave his disciples like orphans, but would send a helper to give them power.
Signs of being BAPTIZED with Holy spirit.
1. Great passion to tell others about Christ.
2. Great desire of prayer.
3. Speaking the word of God boldly.
4. Speaking in other tongues.
5. Love for God, great desire to serve God. Without being challenged or asked.
6. You obey God unconditionally.
=) WITH GOD' S ANPOINTING.
● You don't struggle to serve God
● Breaks the yoke of limitation.
● Brings divine elevation
● You know your identity in Christ...Your gift, your area of service/Duty.
● Opens the doors of divine favor/
● Gives you the spirit of a winner
● Anointing uncovers your star. You need to shine.. if covered, whatever you do.. no one recognizes you, evil priesthood and men can cover your star.
● Breaks the yoke of bondage. Isaiah 10:7
● Anointing gives ability to do things above ordinary.
● Will set you apart for special purpose, work, visitation from the multitude. You are separated for special.
● Destroys household alters.
3 Enemies of Elevation
● Spirit of your people who were never elevated.
● Lack of vision. You cannot rise above what you see in the realm of the spirit proverbs.. Where there's no vision people perish.
● Lack of favor
● Spirit of pride. Pride comes before downfall.
● Spiritual domination. Demonic domination..
● Spirit of despair.
● Having un-teachable spirit. Wisdom of life is by consulting from others.
● Living a sinful life.
● Too busy to pray.
● Disobedience to God. Isaiah 1:19
Nahum 2:2 God
The lord restores.
4. The Power of Praise & Worship
2 chronicles 20:21-23
When nothing else can work... rise and raise the lord.
BENEFITS OF PRAISE & WORSHIP
● The presence of God comes when there is sincere praise to God.
● Gives you divine favor
● Activates your miracles
● Renews your strength
● Takes away your worries and your frustrations.
5. Dangers of Sexual Immorality
Put to death the thins of the fresh
1 Corinthians 6:18
SEXUAL IMMORALITY: Any sexual conduct or behavior outside marriage
A holy life honors God.
TYPES OF SEXUAL IMMORALITY
Sex with married, people,
Sex between same sex people
Fulfilling sexual desires alone
Marrying relatives, Leviticus 20:15-19
Sex with animals
Sex stimulating material
● Impure thoughts
● Lustful activities.,
1. Haunts someone.. Proverbs 9:17
2. Makes one to lose their value
3. It opens doors for evil and demonic attacks. The people you sin with ... the demons in or after their lives find a way to you.
4. Causes wounds in your life.
5. It reduces the quality of your marriage.
6. You enter into a covenant.
7. Can cause unstable marriage
8. Make one loose spiritual authority
9. Leads to death, physical or/ and spiritually
10. Leads to life of shame and disgrace
11. Put into a demonic snare
12. Leads to guilt and lack self confidence
13. Cause Eternal judgment... like Sodom & Gomorrah
14. Defiled your body and life.
15. Causes people or a land to be under a curse
16. Defiles the future generations
HOW TO DEAL with IMMORALITY
● Need to be sincere before God and repent.
● Avoid unnecessarily close relations with people of opposite sex. Or compromising persons
● Avoid tempting circumstances
● Avoid things that can turn you on physically
● Dress yourself well